Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bloggie!! I missed you so much!


This week has been a harsh one for me manz. Didn't blog for days, not because I'm lazy, but because I'm busy. Busy with MMD project, of course. I'm so shagged out of the entire week~! Tuesday and Thursday me and my ah ji were in school in the morning from 8 plus till the evening around 6 plus, doing MMD of course! Editing the pictures, doing collage in the image creator, animated gif.file and everything! I've never been so shagged and dedicated to doing powerpoint slides in my entire life! It's been so exhausting to stay up in the night to do the slides manz. I'd never wanna stare at the computer ever again. And Wednesday we went back for the Project Management test. I was mugging the hell outta myself on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning and the total marks of the paper was only 10 marks. -.- Okayyy.. What-ever!

Back to the process of doing my MMD project. It was really time consuming, cos from what I knew I had hardly any time to sleep nor rest nor toilet breaks. I was just rushing and rushing for my project. Then guess what? My computer had this virus and it constantly died on me during the critical time when I needed it the most manz. I had to restart my computer over again for the past few hours and it made me really irritated. SO. My life-saver appeared.

Thank you MR GOH.
I really had no choice cos of the bleedy computer played out on me. Now it seems to be working normally. Damn it. So I went over his house and "ton" over to rush the project that was due on Friday at 5pm. I started working on the slides until 5.30 in the morning before I had a short nap. After that, around 7 plus almost 8, I continued to work on it, at that time I left the sound recording part so it took me hours, and I meant HOURS, to be specific, THREE fucking hours to record a less than 2 minutes sound clip. [Ya, someone kept laughing at my pronounciation "offered" and distracting me. idiot.] So all in all, I completed the project at around 11. I went back from in the afternoon, and took a shower before I leave for school for the Business Etiqutte presentation that was supposedly to start at 4.30 pm. However, we started and finished earlier than we expected.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and stayed up all night and accompany me to complete the project.


While waiting for the bus, Mr Sim, the CS lecturer called me. The conversation was like this:

Mr Sim: Hello? Is this Loon Yu Hui?

me: Err, yes, speaking..

Mr Sim: Oh okay, this is Mr Sim calling from NYP..

me: [cuts in] Mr Sim? The customer service lecturer ah?

Mr Sim: Wah, ya lor. How you know?

Me: Aiya sir! Oh course I remember you lah, even if I don't remember
you I still remember you telling us about the spaghetti and meatballs
wan lor! Hahaha!

Mr Sim: [laughs] Eh, you don't go and tell your parents, later I kenna
letter from them ah. Hahaha. Eh, your personal selling very
good leh, you got people order all the cakes from you, or is it you
buy everything for yourself wan?

Me: Wah sir, you want me to "fei si" ah? So many how to eat finish?
Later I grow very fat leh! Some are orders from my friends laaa..
Hahaha..

Mr Sim: Oh okay, no lah, I just doing a survey on personal selling to see if
you need any free delivery.

Me: Oh, that time they called me, then I told them no need cos my mom
coming...

Hahaha.. The conversation is something like that... I can't remember what else we talked but he's really friendly manz, although he looked cold on the outside.
After my presentation, I went back home before heading out to Raffles City to meet old man for a drink to chilllllll out. To reward myself for being such a hardworking ass, I treated myself with Java Chip Frappe from Starbucks. Woo~ Shoik. I went and reached home about 945pm. Shagged out. Totally.

Now, I have to prepare for French Class, taking a bus there. Heh. Meanwhile I'm going to take a nap. I am energy-less. Blog again. Ciao.