Monday, November 06, 2006


Had my hair done up today, highlighted it a little red, which my dad is so against of me colouring my hair. Hee. My mom did it for me though, after an effortless move of pursuasion =) Hey, you're reading the blog of a professional hair stylist's daughter okayyyy. Hahaha. Just kiddin. But the fact on my mom being a pro is.. She really is a pro. I could never ever forget that she "boasted" to me that she styled up celebrities' hair like "Xiao Fang Fang, Cheng Bao Zhu" and those whom were really famous during the olden days. Anyway, I figured that last week was a disastrous week or rather a "bad hair week" for me, so I decided to brighten up a little by adding some colour. The result was alright, not very red though, but it is more obvious compared to the other times I coloured my hair. Wanted to have a colour that is more obvious and outstanding, but I think I'll wait for a while more, perhaps little older cos my dad would totally freak out and not acknowledge me then I'd be dead.. Deep shit.

As I was saying, I wanted to bring my parents out for maybe lunch or dinner ever since I got my pay. I didn't get to treat my dad, I gave my mom a treat instead. Ordered Pizza Hut at 2 for $21.90 and 2 garlic bread at $2.50. My, they were delicious manz. Haven't had pizza like about 1 year already? Yeah. That long.

My dad got the dates wrongly I think. He asked me if I wanted to go to the wine fair this evening, and cos just now my mom drove past expo, there wasn't any banners that advertise on the wine fair. It's over, isn't it? Well, nevermind that anyway. Just that we typical Singaporeans don't get the chance to have free wine samples. :D

There's this man in my house now, trying to fix up the "exploded" tee vee set that screwed up the last 2 weeks. He looks abit freaky, cos he's like.. weird. Oh no. I'm having waffle cravings now. Old man isn't free man, no khaki for waffles treat.

Well, gotta go take a shower before I sit in front of the com again. Cos Pepper had all her saliva on me when I tried to play with her. Ewww.

Blog again then. Ciao =)