Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Today’s really a real shit day for me manz, although it’s Halloween. On Sunday, I prayed that my week would be great, but it turned out to be the pits of the pits... meaning shit.

By right, I’m supposed to meet Ah ji at YCK MRT station at 1230, but I didn’t. My feelings were ruined today. Very very ruined. I reached Tanah Merah Mrt and I was so uncomfy with my clothes, and I went home and changed it. It was like 1130am manz. I’m so dead late if I took the train again manz. Sigh. My clothes just didn’t suit my feelings today. I’m just trying to pretend to be who I’m not. I don’t like it at all. I’m just so depressed.

Class started at 1 and the bloody teacher was late! She thought class starts at 2! What the hell. She’s a damn ass manz. If she didn’t come at 2 I’m gonna go off. And she went on with some questions of techniques for listening… Some stupid questions she asked! God. Like, “how many birthdays do an average man has?” -.-
If she’d come on time, class would end at 3 man. And I can like just go home. Waste of time. I’m thinking whether or not to come on Thursday. Feel like taking MC. Although this module on customer service is quite interesting and dull, there’s a lot of like presenting and brainstorming and discussion. Yeah, but so what? I’m practically not paying attention to every single lesson!

I missed “America’s Next Top Model” last night. Darn it. Maybe there’s too much things on my mind. It doesn’t matter who caused me to be miserable, but I’d rather be the one suffering. The starting of “Power of Desire” was like this: “Falling for a fantasy, I threw away my destiny; I don’t know where to stop, feeling broken-hearted…” and the second verse is like: “Take me back to yesterday, When all our dreams were swept away, I'd never crossed that line, I changed across of time…” Meaningful eh? Well, for some of you maybe you don't. Never mind that anyway.

Haiz… I didn’t cross that line. I was like many steps away from it. I didn’t wanna cross it. What you people see in front of you nowadays isn’t me. I’m just putting up a brave front. I can just break down anytime if I can’t control myself.

Well, tried consoling myself endlessly but maybe I’ll succeed one fine day and get over it. Although it’s only a short period of time, I really enjoyed myself tremendously.

“It’s alright, it’s alright, You don’t have to stop the way you’re feeling, cos you’ve got time to get it right, Let your mind know where it’s leading, It’s alright, it’s alright, It’s alright, it’s alright” and “If you follow your heart and believe, You’ll be excited by what you’ll achieve, Don’t be afraid to find a way.” So true, right?

When you feel the dream is over, feel the world’s on your shoulders, and you’ve lost the strength to carry on. Even though the walls may crumble, and you find you always stumble through, remember never to surrender to the dark. Cos if you turn another page, you will see that’s not the way the story has to end. And if you need to find a way back, feel you’re on the wrong track, give it time, you’ll learn to fly. Tomorrow is a new day, and you will find your own way, you’ll be stronger with each tear that you cry, then you’ll learn to fly…”

In your head so many questions, the truth is your possession. The answer lies within your heart. You will see the doors are open, if you only dare to hope and you, will find a way to fight the fears that kept you down. Cos if you turn another page, you will see it’s not the way the story has to end. And if you need to find a way back, feel you’re on the wrong track, give it time, you’ll learn to fly. Tomorrow is a new day, and you will find your own way, you’ll be stronger with each tear that you cry, then you’ll learn to fly…”

Looking at your situation, there’s so much that you can do, now it’s time to make your stand. This is just an observation, in the end it’s up to you, the future’s in your hands… And if you need to find a way back, feel you’re on the wrong track, give it time, you’ll learn to fly. Tomorrow is a new day, and you will find your own way, you’ll be stronger with each tear that you cry, then you’ll learn to fly…”

Give it time, then you’ll learn to fly.”

Well, who doesn’t grow up through experiences they’ve encountered, right? I’ll give myself time, and I’ll learn to fly :)