Monday, October 30, 2006

Okay. I’m back blogging again. Hahaha. Well.. Am writing in MS Word just in case blogger.com got some errors. Cos yesterday and this morning there was the same errors and I kept republishing the entire blog and index.. AHahaha.. So.. I’m once bitten twice shy. Heh. Better be more conservative. Today’s really a dull day for me apart from the morning trip to market. I lied to my parents that I’m going out this afternoon but the fact is that I stayed at home. And now they are calling and calling and calling. Call the house not enough, call my mobile. It’s not that I don’t wanna answer their calls, if I answer the house phone, they’ll know I’m at home. If I answer the call on my mobile, I’d be like, what should I say? I’m at home!!!


Did the laundry again, which was really hard work. But I’m proud of meself. Hehe. I did the laundry! Yeah, maybe you people will say there’s nothing to be proud of.. Just that maybe I’m too spoiled in the past, with maid and parents around to so called “spoon feed” me. [I’m going nuts. The bloody phone is ringing constantly!!!!! Stop calling already! Total missed calls: 13.]


I feel that kids nowadays are super pampered. What they want their parents would try their best or rather definitely get for them. Well, what to do? Kids what. Don’t get for them, what they’ll do is cry, “hate” you.. Whatever. Yeah, I’ve tried these before. Sometimes they work. SOMETIMES, not all the times. Well well.


I think it’s gonna rain or something. They called and called and called just to tell me to keep the clothes. Damn annoying manz. I just threw my phone aside. Didn’t it occur to them that what if I already went out? PARENTS. Sometimes really… how should I put it, “no brains”? Well, whatever.


Gonna stop here already. I’m gonna watch tv or maybe continue msn-ing. Tonight got Apprentice, I’m not gonna missed it manz!


May my tomorrow be a blessed and good fine week. Ciao people =)