Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wah.. Finally got the time to sit down properly and blog this evening. Came home around 7, washed and hanged them to dry, cook my own dinner, and now.. finally finished all the chores [sounds unbelieveable eh?] and I'm sipping my "luo han guo". Hee.


I didn't feel well the past dew days.. including today and I just coughed and coughed and coughed. Haiz. Where's that someone whom I need isn't here to care for me? Ahh.. Well.. Maybe, you know, people's busy or what.


Went for French class this afternoon. Damn scary, cos I didn't know where I was going when I came out of the MRT station. To turn left, or right? That was the question that was bothering me since I boarded from Tanah Merah. But I just turned left anyway.. HAaha.. Kinda follow my heart and instincts.. And voila! I got it. Heh. Smart ass. lol. I was on the right track. Reached the school around 2 [cos class start at 2.30] and I was early. Bought the books, and went to the classroom [room 301], I was the second one to reach. So.. as time passes gradually more and more people arrived, and it accumulated 16 students in the class, which included 6 guys and 10 ladies. Woo~ We rule manz! There was a Korean and Thai lady, German uncle, Hindu couple or maybe siblings [whatever] And our teacher was supposed to be a lady called Christelle, and think she went for a holiday and AND ANDDDDD.. this substitue French teacher, a guy!!! He came in manz.. At first I was thinking, I thought suppose to be a lady, how come man sia.. sommore call "Christelle".. So gu niang name.. But no!!! HE's only to replace Christelle for this week.. Walao.. He damn good-looking manz! I thought the school change teachers for our class.. Damn.. I was so PSYCHED! He's so so so so so so so so so so handsome! [Okay.. I'm getting a little overboard here.. but really. Shuai manz.] I was like, "WOW". Jaw dropped, everything dropped when he came in lor. Anyway, his name's Jerome [pronounced as "JGeer-ohm"]. Wanted to like "tou pai" and post it on my blog but I didn't get to do so.. Later the person sitting beside me think I pervert. LOL. And so students studying in TP you all "you fu" already. He's teaching there lor. And he's staying near my house.. Siglap that area. OMg. *Melts* Hahaha.. I don't know why I have the likings for ang mohs lah. See already damn crazy wan.


I was such a noob, retard, whatever.. there as in instead of pushing the toilet door, I pulled it. -.- So in the end I didn't go to the toilet until breaktime when I see people pushing the door then I "huang ran da wu". LOL. Got to make some new friends there.. All's like a first-timer taking french and there's this guy.. damn idiotic.. He's not like my age la.. Think about 30 years or so.. We were like, "Je'mappelle Colette, et toi?" And he like, "Huh? Corner?" Cor your si lang tao lor.. I was like C-O-L-E-T-T-E!! Not Corner!!! -.- If not "Collect". Walao eh.. Si beh suay ah. Then there's these 2 other guy who sat 2 seats away from me.. One looked like William Hung, and the other look abit "kia kia" [scared] cos he's like shaking whenever the teacher asked him to speak and when he's talking to me.. HAHAHAHA.. Funny. And got one Indian guy, Jerome sorta "lured" him by saying, "who wants to take a look at this dictionary?" and he raised up his hand and he fell into Jerome's trap! Hahaha.. SO he was like supposed to look for a word in the dictionary and spell it in French, and I was totally "liak bo kiu" lor. Dunno what spelling he. And when he wanted to repeat, he said "reh-peh-teh-teh" which made the class laughed so hard. hahaha. Extra "teh"! Sheesh. I think the class would be fun if Jerome was around.. HAhaha.. I'd make him my motivation to attend French lessons every Saturday. But too bad. He's not my permanent French teacher. Aw man.


Anywayyyy.. Class ended like 5.30pm and I was hesitating whether to go town to makan, cos stay at home also quite bored. But no one jio, so head home lor. Now I'm done with blogging. I'm gonna get dinner for my dad. And later I gotta plan something to do tomorrow. People, any plans? Please take me out with you! I'm free tomorrow manz!