Sob.. I wanna cry liao lah!!
Dying of boredom... Not today.. I'm worried more for tomorrow. Hari Raya manz.. Public holiday... Alone at home like today. I don't want!!! I'll die of rotting! What am I suppose to do? You tubing? MSN online chat? VCD marathoning? Go Tampines to keep Pepper company? Blog?
Sure I'll blog, just that later blog too much people see already also irritated cos I keep complaining and nagging. Walao..
I don't need to go shopping, whatever. I can or rather prefer to just sit down for hours somewhere and talk/gossip/what have you with someone. Shopping is once a while thingy lor. I also don't have the cash to spend lor. Think what? My family operate money-printing factory ah?
Feel damn sad. My legs and hands have more than 10 mosquito bites. It's so itchy that I scratched until it bled and it looks horrible! *cries* It started on Thursday lor. Then Friday night I kenna 6 more. Crazy manz. Haiz. I also "moodless" to do anything liao la.

<< Home