Saturday, October 21, 2006

Finally the weekend has come. That's the end of this week's module, BPD + PM. Today's lesson was real long, 4hours of lab with 20 minutes of break and the freakin' cold air con that almost numb-ed my poor hands. It's all about MS project or something.. Can't really seem to remember. I got really lost in the middle of the lesson and my answer don't tally with the given one. So I had no choice but to ask ah ji to save a copy of hers and use hers. The lesson ended eventually. Haha.. Time passed quite fast, I must say, cos we were all so busy typing and typing and she dismissed us at around 1230. Went to North Canteen and had a bowl of hort "zha yu pian mee fen". Haven't had that sooo long already.

Shall skip what I did after school. About 4 plus almost 5, I took 43 back to my house and yes.. it's quite a long way. Took about 1 hour to reach home. No one's at home now.. Can enjoy the silence. But still hazy around here. Haiz.. I'm quite shagged actually, cos I didn't had a good sleep last night.

Oh, Yeah. When I took 43 that time.. erm.. towards my sec school that area, the bus stopped at the traffic light there.. I looked out of the window and guess what I saw? Here, I'll show you the picture I took. Mother Nature really is interesting. *cheesy grin*

See anything familiar?
NO? Then take a closer look:
This is really funny, I was like "Oh my gawd-ing" in my mind. Hahaha. How interesting. Didn't know that trees have this "qi guan" wan manz. lol.