Friday, October 13, 2006

I finished movie marathoning for the day. This includes 3 Hong Kong movies [Qing Sheng, Cop Shop Babes and The con man in Vegas] hahahaha.. Simply super hilarious. I was laughing my arse out the whole time. I remember the last time I watched all these shows was when I'm in the secondary school days. I prepared about 10 vcds to watch, but I guess I'll save some for the weekends, since I've really got nothing to do.

Frankly speaking, I'm quite depressed today. I almost made someone mad and.. I don't know.. It seemed as if something's troubling me. I mean I feel heavy inside of me. Maybe I'm too free, "moodless" to do nothing and.. Haiz.. I think I'm really sensitive to the stuff around me. And ever since I started holidays, I've become more naggy and absent minded. I want to do something that can make my brains stay active! Work, study, whatever! Aiya, I don't want to think anymore. My brain needs rest. Been thinking of so many things since last month.

The PSI for today at this time is about 38, which is considered good already. My area here is so windy and clear. It's becoming like before, and I'm really glad. I happened to see the papers that was lying on the sofa, and the front news headlines was "Yudhoyono apologises for the haze for Singapore and Malaysia." I think they should apologise earlier, wait until now then apologise, isn't abit too late? I mean, they let us people suffer so much and now sorry?? God, is it only a word sorry that can settle problems? [ru guo dao qian you yong de hua, hai xu yao jing cha gan ma?] Okayyy.. that was a line I stole from some Taiwan drama series. Anyway, I really have a spiltting headache. I think I'm gonna go take a walk later. Gonna stop here.