Friday, October 06, 2006

Hey peeps!
Aw, am so sick of staying at home. God, haven't get my ass out of my house the whole day today. Finally it's at night, which I'm super glad, cos tomorrow's coming and it's my outing! There are some minor changes again, and in the end, I'm not going out on Saturday. I'm looking much more forward for tomorrow's. Hahahaha.. Aww.. Keep guessing, mates. Shan't tell ya.
PS* For those who knows.. SHHHH.. hahaha =D
Feel troubled over what to wear tomorrow. Gosh. Help me! People who have some sensible sense of fashion knowledge tag me!! Planned this like on Tuesday.. Singapore's such a puny place, got nowhere to go. So sad. Oh, I read yesterday's paper.. Scary, there was this article saying that a Japanese woman kenna rape by some despo at Upper East Coast Road.. Walao.. My area lor. Just behind my house only.. Jia lat.. I don't dare to take bus home or walk by the long dark way already. Better take MRT back.
Okayyyy.. Going shopping next week. This time won't last minute change again liao. I'm ready to spend all my hard-earned money on clothes and entertainment. Hahahaha. I'm gonna get a pair of specs, in case I really go blind when school reopens and have lessons, cos I always sit at the back. Bo bian lah, when a person is tall, the seats at the back are reserved for moi. Slack there, nibble food and talk. Hahahaha.
Yesterday that director of the beach resort from Indonesia called me. Scary sia.. I was like, Hello? and he went, "Yu Hui"? HAHAHA.. I went, "who's that?". He told me if I go Jakarta must find him, then stay at his resort got discount. HAHAHA.
[ANDY!! GOT DISCOUNT LEH!!]
Ooh boy, am I excited. I wanna go "diao deng long" and "play with candles". Oh no, maybe put the "yan hua" stick or something.. Don't know what's that lah.. My childhood memories damn vague to me.. Can't remember most of the things that I've done. Hahahaa.. I only remember that during the primary school days I'm super playful, even kenna punished by the VP for talking during the morning assembly. Sadded, and I was the only gal. hahahaha.
Had been sooo bored the whole day and now BLOG because I'm waiting for food to digest.. Had too much dinner already. Normally I don't eat rice wan, but too tempted then just gobble up everything. No la, half of the everything. Hahahaaa. Now I'm so so full.. Maybe I drank too much water. I feel bloated. Ok Ok Ok. I'm done with my naggings.