I stayed at home and sat in front of the computer for the whole time. I didn't move an inch when I was here yesterday. Wasn't into the mood for blogging yesterday cos I was feeling so bored, and really I 've practically got nothing, and I mean NOTHING to do at home at all. I have to like face the stupid arse in my house [hopes she goes back soon], I really can't stand her manz. SHe's just so irritating. Nothing much happened recently, just that, again, I've been thinking a lot. What about? Hmm. Shall keep it to myself. Heh heh.
Haven't had a good night's sleep compared to the past 3 days which were like so shoik.. Cos too exhausted already. Today I woke up like.. 0730, and went back to sleep again until now? Gosh, the whole night I've been tossing and turning around.. I'm so so so tired la, now.
Now that school starts in about 2 weeks time, I'm seriously out of job. I haven't earned enough yet! I still want to work! Not in TEP though, they don't pay you and expect free labours. Damn it lor. The thought of it makes me so pissed. ANyone got lobang, PLEASE tag me or call me or msg me!!
Going to visit my grandparents later whom are at my aunty house. Haven't seen them quite long already. I'm so psyched to see them later. HAHAHA. Oh, and probably give my cousin tuition.. he's having his exams these few days.. Haiz, "xiang dang nian" I was already like that.. Really very stress. Aiya, actually I was the one who pressurized meself.. Cos during that period of time I wanted to do well so badly.. in order words.. to do the best to prove it to people lah.. cos they everytime say I very slack.. And I did it! hahaha. Oh well. Now. Sian. Deteriorating lah. haiz.
Tomorrow I'm going out~~! Yay! Gonna catch a movie, maybe in town or somewhere... And Friday, maybe gonna go make a pair of specs. Hahaha. Then go shopping with jie jie. =) Ooh!!!! Sooo looking forward to my outings for the next 2 days.. I'm really going mad by staying at home for too long manz.
Gonna go get prepared for later. See ya people. Ciao=)

<< Home