Monday, September 25, 2006

Yes Cedric, I'm complaining and complaining... Is there a problem? HAHAHA. =)

Woo~ Finally got to knock off early today manz. At 7pm. I reached home almost 8 and got to watch abit of my AQMFS. Heee. Yeah. And the stupid bloody com.. CMI manz.. I had to like restart it for 2 times before it can steadily stay connected. Aunty Dolly came down today, and the booth had 4 people there. Sales was not bad.. But yesterday was better. There were still alot left when I left. Well, it's until 8 lah, so I'm not too sure. I saw that uncle and one fat lady that I met in Suntec and Evelyn/Alex/Erica was mentioning about respectively. Hahahah.. She was like queuing up for free things lah. Haiz. Oh, and the Sharon saw me sia.. So damn paiseh. She was like, " I saw you from far, dunno is it you anot... den really is you.." Oh gosh manz. OHHH... I didn't have any lunch.. Just picked some cereals from the opposite to munch. Hahaa.. And I just had my dinner. Guess what? Maggi mee again, without the ikan bilis. =) Yeah, back to where I interrupted myself...

There was this uncle [ I think he's a volunteer] from the heart foundation collecting donations. I was standing next to the refrigerator. From far, he saw me and he called out, " Eh! Wah, ni zhe ge nu hai zi na me piao liang, xiao rong na me tian, yi ding you hen piao liang de xin. Lai, wo gei ni yi ge xin, ni gei wo liang kuai." [ eh, you so beautiful and has a nice smile, sure got a very beautiful heart. Come, I give you this heart and you make a $2 donation] He was like keep persuading me to buy the heart.. and I told him, " I now don't have the money, I working, cannot do anything, later the boss scold me ah. AH, why not like that, I got 2 sweets in my pocket, if you want then I exchange the sweets for the heart. My sweets also very ex wan ok, more than 2 bucks hor.. " Then he was like -.- and just went off. When I told Aunty Dolly they all, they just laughed their heads off. Hahahaha... But in the end I got the heart.. Aunty Dolly bought it for me. =) SO touched. Hee.



Yeah yeah yeah. I'm so tired. Mommy and Daddy drove me to work. Which was so lucky of me lor. Cos if not I sure late wan. Reached there like 2 minutes before 11. HAiz, I think I'm gonna sleep soon, cos tomorrow must wake up early again... To go to the temple to pray my por por cos tmr's is the 100th day since the day she passed away. SO depressing. I miss her like nuts.