Heeeellllllloo Everybody! I'm back! Reached home about 7 something, the plane landed in Singapore at 540 in the morning. These 8 days in China was such a real eye opener for me.. And I learnt how to bargain too manz! Hahhahaha! It was super tiring trip, cos the 8 days we had to rush in here and there to 6 "shen" : Shanghai, Su Zhou, Nan jing, [actually supposed to go to Yang Zhou but in the end didn't] Ma Shan, Yi Wu and Nan xun, and back to Shanghai. Can you imagine how long is the car ride?! Gosh. The weather's sooo sooo sooo cold manz, especially yesterday, it fell to 9 degrees! Walao, I was shivering the whole day and it was raining too manz! My lips turned purple and my hand and legs went numb.. I didn't even feel that my shoes were wet. hahahahha. Oh, and you know, the previous day when I went to the so called "pasar malam", I learnt how to bargain with the people.. Hahhaha.. But I kenna scolded by the asshole.. cos I said I want 2 tee shirts for 60 ren min bi, and he wanted 80. Then he said," Sha gu niang!" Bloody ass manz... WTH. Wanted to tell him if he don't wanna sell me he then "sha" ah.. Idiot asshole manz.. But I managed to get a deal for 70 bucks for another vendor. Wasted my saliva on that horrible uncivilised un-educated person. And lemme tell you, gosh manz, the traffic in China ah.. as in the parts that I went, it's so unlike Singapore.. Anyhow drive one.. I didnt go the whole part of jiang nan lah, I mean, it's super big manz, I've made a mistake. Sorry people:)
It's feels so good to be home... Alrighty manz, that's all for now. I'll upload the pics when my dad's friend send me.
PS* The tour guide is a bit shuai, but then he looked damn funny.

<< Home