Ahh... 3pm, Friday afternoon. How fast. I'm leaving for China in about 4 days time. I've yet to make my shopping list. Hee. Shall make it later.. Got so so so many things I had in mind.
Didn't had a good night's sleep for the past few days. Eye bags all over. I'm a panda. Sobx.
Well, I thought I'd go out today, but heck, no... Gosh. Tomorrow then... Go and shop around... See if anything I like. Haha.. Won't buy lah, don't even have the money manz... Broke already. ahhahaha.. And yesterday that stupid Jacky lied to me that he's never gonna come back from M'sia.. And asked me to go the Bedok McD and he has things to tell me.. Bloody hell.. It's all a lie!!! Assholes.. All of them! It's all a lie. Aiya, "F & F". Forgive and forget. I knew he's up to something. Grrr. I'll get back at him! Went to watch "ICE AGE 2" It was at 1030, and I waited for like 45 minutes for a 15minute procedure. Chosed orange for my braces. Haha.. Totally forgot about my purple. Ice age 2 was super nice... Especially the part where Sid, he kept singing and singing and Manny was like,"Shut up, Sid!" Hahahahaha... And after that went to Carrefour@Suntec to walk around, hahaha.. Funny.. So pai seh manz.. To tell you the truth manz, I only had 2 pratas yesterday. Just 2. For the whole day manz.. Was starving and went to the kopitiam.. So ex manz.. The prata cost twice as much as the normal coffeeshop ones.. My god.. What's the diff eh? Same dough, same thing.. So ex... Walao.. $2.40 on 2 bloody normal pratas sia..
It rained heavily yesterday... Intended to take a bus home, but I forgot to bring my umbrella... Sigh. Took the train home instead... What else? In the night I was being cheated lor... Sadded. I think that everything is just fated manz.. Seriously.. I've come to realise it.. It's difficult to explain manz... It's fated.. Like everything you do.. Whether is the next second or next minute or hour... It's fated. Like everything's being planned for what's gonna happen... I don't believe in fate initially, but just recently I began to take note of it.. I asked myself why am I doing some certain things... Partly because you've decided to do it. What a big thing. It doesn't exist in front of us. Powerful manz. Powerful. Well. I'll stop here for now... Blog again!

<< Home