Saturday, March 25, 2006

Haiz. Sadded manz.. Here I am, in the middle of the night, blogging... Without my dad knowing that I'm actually online cos everyone slept already... I just can't get into sleep! Sigh! Had a horrid day just now. REal horried. Everything was just horrible.
Went to NATAS FAIR at 1230 until 5 plus, took a long time to decide which travel angency to go. Guess what? I'm going on tour on the 05/04 to China. Shanghai + Jiangnan. Don't feel like going.. cos.. I never really like China that kind of place although they have beautiful scenery and blah blahs. Well.. Got a chance, just go. Who cares if I like it or not. In the end managed to decide and yeah. After that, went to daddy's office cos he wanted to put his stocks in the office. Yeah. He made a police report cos someone scratched his car. And the DAMN DAMN DAMN police took a farking 30 minutes to arrive. WTH manz.. I was like so mad manz.. I just practically behaved like a spoilt brat. I haven't had anything since morning until 8+. Can't blame eh. An hungry man is a angry man. hahaha.