Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hello people, I'm back home already just 1 hour ago. Wah, tell you ah, the trip damn horrible manz.. Always kenna awakened by some stupid sound. Haiz, but i'm glad that I'm back.
Hmm.. I don't know where to start to tell you about my trip. I went to K.L first and Damn, I didn't get to go shopping! NOT AT ALL! There wasn't any time for me to do that cos there was no car this and that. Manz, but I did managed to get part of my shopping list done. I rebond my hair ! They were having promotions. Whew. Lucky me. Cos if there weren't any promo, I won't be able to get my hair done. YAY! now the fact is that I feel I look kinda weird after rebonding my hair. Sigh, who cares. Oh, the person who cut and rebond my hair was a guy. MY, my first time gave to them liao sia. First time let them cut and touch my hair. Feels a little weird. WHen that guy washed my hair, I don't even dare to look at him cos it's like directly above so .. aiyo.. dunno how to say manz. It's super embarassing.. WE didn't talked like until the last 2 hours cos I told him I can't really speak cantonese and he was like, "oh, ok. jiang hua yu" ahahahahah... I didn't wash my hair for like 2 days and it was horribly disgusting! SO oily manz.. Cannot take it manz. Finally get to wash it yesterday. Hee:)
I saw my results already manz. Luckily I passed all. But I wasn't happy with myself enough. I think I'm weak... Haiz. GOt 2 Cs and the rest Bs. NO pluses, No minuses. Haiz. Well, the fact is that I passed all. Who cares so much? [I do] sigh. I think I improved a lot. Seriously. HAven't got this kind of grades before. ooh laa laa. I've also heard the lastest news! I'm not out dated ok...
Oh. Then I went to my cousin's house, who's supposed to get married that one.. Yeah. Lotsa my relatives cannot recognise me manz. Even my "wai gong" cannot recognise me. When "wai po" talked to me, he asked who I was manz. Walao. Everybody was like.. "Wah... Zhang da le ah.. Bian piao liang le.. Ren bu chu ni leh.. ["MA Oiii"=my god] All my auntys and uncles.. and cousins. WAH. Changed so much manz. All grown up liao. OHOHOH! ONE more thing. When we were sitting in the bus, I saw this sign "cameron highlands turn to the right" And it had me thinking... "kan mei ren hai si ren zhuan you" hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha.. mm. -.-
Ps* EE boon, it you are reading this, Don't show me the blwing fan emotion at me. heehee.