Friday, March 03, 2006

Seriously... I'm gonna complain... complain whatever I wanna complain in here manz!!! I CTI alreay lah!!! Okay. Here goes. I 'm not used to the thing inside my mouth cos it's giving me a hell lot of problems. Firstly, whenever or whatever that I eat, I have to go brush my teeth so so so many times to make sure that the bloody food that got stuck in my braces and teeth is cleaned and that nothing is stuck there. And because of that my diet has lessened by like 50%. What the hell manz... And my lips at the side cracked and is bruised because of the tugging and pulling to put the brackets that day. Now it's as if I'm shedding skin, only my mouth part. And I can't eat things that are salty, sour-ey and spicy that gets contact my my wound cos it'd be super pain manz... I can't even open my mouth! It's so pain manz! When I laugh or talk, wah.. the crack manz.. Can die.. Now it's like "cao ta" that kind of thing... Oh my god.. I can't even bite!!! When I bite it's like last time I got my rubber between my teeth that kind of pain. Aiyo... No REAL FOOD!!!!!! I WANT SOLID FOOD!!!! STEAK, FISH & CHIPS, SEAFOOD, ALL THE DELICIOUS ONES!!!! I can't eat.. The only I can eat is soft and easy-swollable kind. Oh manz.... No sticky or hard food. Aiyo!!!!! SIgh. Guess I just stick with liquid food... My dad just bought me 2 boxes of Positrim from Amway and Protiens. Hope that can keep me full.