Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just settled down. Just bathed, just came home from Bedok Interchange myself. I left without my mom and aunt. Wanted to eat bee tai mak but they said 430 then they sell, now is Wanton mee. I had a bowl of iced fruit punch eventually. Not full wan. Oh, as I was saying, they were there to buy jewellery for my cousin who's getting married the week after next. I carried a whole lot of things and they went "pok gua". Saw Ann again, wanted to get a job at Baleno, so I went up to her and say Hi [Well this time I said it], and asked her if they wanna hire any sales assistant or what, but in the end I tell her that I'd come back later but I didn't cos I was carrying a lot of things on my hand. So.. It was kinda inconvenient. I made up my mind not to work in this holiday. Haha. Another month for me to slack, and finish my 2 tourism projects and go for vacation!!
Oh yeah, I saw this black nail polish at Watson but I didn't buy it. Cos Friday since I'm meeting Ning Han, then I go Sasa and buy.
Sigh.. I feel so sian, still a long way to tomorrow and Wednesday. By tomorrow at this time, I'd have half of my braces done, and Wednesday, fully done. Can't wait to take out that idiotic rubber that caused me to eat nothing but liquid food. Hope it's not pain for tomorrow's process! Blog tomorrow. My god. Wish me luck, will ya? hee:)