Ah... Today's the day... Friday.. Projects, ICAs blah blah blah. Everything's over. The worst has still yet to come... The final term examinations, next Friday. Haven't started revising yet, am freaking out now. Gosh. See how time files. *Sighs*
I've changed a new skin and a tagbox, and I love them lots. I mean, it's kinda the other side of me.
I've come to realise something. Something that is so important that I wasn't even aware of. "Treasure friendships, cos a simple misunderstanding can cause the ties to be broken." It really made me come to my senses, cos after the "heated" argument I had with them, it applied what I've just said. Well. Forget it. I'm not going to think about it anymore. What's over is over. It's now that I've gotta enjoy. It's the time of my life. Aunty Suzy came fetch me to school today again. [Such a chatty person] I really, Really like to talk to her a lot cos she has lotsa things to talk about. She kinda educated me a little, cos I used to be so ignorant. Sighs. Sometimes I'd feel remorseful of what I've did or said over the years, yes, I can still remember them! It made me feel so bad and guilty that I have nothing to say about myself. I even feel that I'm a spoilt brat when I'm still a child. From today onwards, I'm gonna change for the better. Study hard, Work smart, Play hard, and I'm gonna improve.
I've no plans on Tuesday [Valentine's Day], anyone wanna go out? Tag me.

<< Home