Friday, January 27, 2006

Wah.. Finally can log into this stupid blogger thing already manz.. I tried and it was on maintainence just now. For the whole afternoon. -.-
Oh well. Today I had my stats ICA and I really screwed the whole bloody thing up, and after that I went to E-plaza to find info for the stupid econs, and skipped oral comm cos it's damn boring. Oh yeah, speaking of oral comm, OUR INDUSTRY WON THE 50 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!! YAY! I'm so happy manz, and today my horoscope said that I'm gonna have some unexpected results and it's that!!!! AIYIYIYIYI!!!!! SO overwhelmed manz... What an effort we put in. Imagining us staying in school to do project until 9 plus in the night. Hard work really do pays off manz. Yeah. I feel glum today lah, cos I seriously keep on thinking about that stupid Stats ICA that I buang. Just finished the frontpage contents, and then... left to set up the whole webpage tomorrow with Wei Hong.. Meeting him in the morning at 8. And chiong all the way to 11 plus then I've gotta go already. hee. For facial. So excited also, cos my whatever black or white heads are gonna be off my face ! Then... maybe my mom and I will head off to some shopping centre to shop around bah.. I don't know. Gonna start on my econs asap manz.. seriously gotta work on it. And these two days I took cab to NYP when daddy ish not in S'pore. Aunty SUsy came instead. She's such a nice person... Talks alot, but meaningful. Really like her alot. hahahaha. She's very cute.. LOtsa jokes to share. Tell you, from Bedok, my house there to NYP isn't cheap in the morning manz. One trip costs about 18 bucks. Think about it again manz. Take the MRT. Better Choice. Looking forward for tomorrow!!! woo-hoo!!