Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Whoa. I just reached home manz.. Time now is 3:43pm. Seriously manz.. I took like 1 stupid hour to come home. Idiotz. I borrowed the Westlife CD "Allow us to be Frank" and "Singing in the rain" CD and they're superb manz! I love the Westlife one! Oh, and Janis let me hear that super nice song "I think I" and another one.. Not sure what's the song title. :) Then Donnie and me went to the shopping arcade to buy her plastic holder for her lanyard cos it broke. HAhahahah. Then we happened to go into the cosmetics shop to just browse around and donnie was looking at the nail polish that was 2 bucks. She huh... choose and choose.. dunno which colour to pick also... And she made me sacrifice my nails just to try out that pink colour nail polish. Now my nail is ruin! hhahahaha.. [note to donnie: must be "gan ji" to me ok! hahaha] Shall go wash later.
Wah.. that Westlife songs are damn nice manz!