Just got home.. and finally settled down. I'm so glad that almost all the projects are over, only left frontpage to complete by this Friday and so stupid manz... Still got presentation. -.-
Today I went to school meself. *proud* hahahaha.. no lah, I mean it's like in the morning this is the first time travelling alone in the super crowded train. Also... Am super "dao mei". I was scolded by some Malay people in the car for crossing the zebra crossing.. Haiz.. So sad manz.. Today huh.. weird manz.. Then nana was angry with me cos I gave him a dumb look just now. As in I was stoning and staring at him lah.. Haiz.. He looked unhappy lah, but he don't know what I thinking. I was so sad that I almost cried when he say me sia... haiz... Today damned screwed up manz... Dunno what to do also.. Tomorrow might be a brighter day for me! *fingers crossed*

<< Home