Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lolx.. Can't believe it manz.. Again!!! I went to the wet market again in Chinatown!!!, at night after watching "Love Concierge". But we went there and bought nothing, cos all the stalls are closed. I only got my second hannah tattoo at 5 bucks when I went there at night. So.. My hands are a little corrupted.
Lolx. I was so tired that I almost slept while walking. THere were so many people, and really, very very crowded. When people pushed me or stepped on my feet and slippers, I made a "zek" sound and turned back and stare at them. HAHAAHHAHA.. And they were like going," oh, sorry sorry!" hahahhahaha! I'm so mean.
Hee:) Went to Changi beach just now. I must say, three is crowded manz. HAhaha. sat there and look at the sea and feel the salty air and watch areoplanes fly above us. THe weather's so beautiful!
Today is New Year's eve... And mommy cooked lotsa nice delicious mama mia food, despite using only one hand to cook cos her hand is not healed yet.
Well... Tomorrow's the year of the dog, I wish that everyone I know "Shen ti jian kang", "xin xiang shi cheng", "zhao shen gui zi"... HAHAHAHhahaha.. HaPPY New YEar!