What a damn tired day today is! I went to school like 7 plus, then do the frontpage with Wei Hong but Irfan didn't come. After that I went to meet my mom at about 12 plus to go to Mosque Street to have facial, unfortunately I can't do it.. cos I'm underage. Darn it. So mommy went facial, then I waited for her, even after I came back walking around. We were at ChinaTown, so I called daddy to come too, he also come then we went to walk. Again. -.- Sun's was scorching hot and there were so many people around. Oh yeah, we also went to the Chinatown wettest market you can find. Yeah. Although there were alot of fresh fishies, but it's wet. To think I wear jeans to market sia. That's not me. I'll never ever go to any wet market again. Yucks. So smelly and yucky. And there's this one fishmonger.. he's so cruel.. He took the fish.. a big one from the big bucket, and the fish slipped off his hands.. then he just grabbed a wooden block and hit it a few times. As in "Whack"! So loud you know! I felt so pity for the fish. It just died there. Poor little big fish.
I bought 3 pins for 10 bucks, and hannah tattoo for 7.
Aw, and so many things.. but not mine lah. hahahha. What else... Ya lah, then I came home. I slept in the car for like 10 minutes.. lolx.. but it lasted like 2 hours. So tired. I've still got Econs and Oral comm projects to finish up, and then exams would be near soon. hee. Must work hard already! Oh ya.. I'm still quite bothered about yesterday's Stats ICA. I totally flung it manz.. 10% manz! Haiz. I shall see how I did yesterday when I get back my ICA results. I'm such an idiot.
Oh. I really HATE HATE HATE my maid to the bloody corest of the corest manz. What a F*cking asshole she is! Damn it manz... Really wanna give her a one tight SLAP so she won't talk so much. Hell of a BUSYBODY MISS-KNOW-IT-ALL, NO-LAH, ZI YI WEI SHI sucker! Everything ... Even the slightest bit of teeny weeny thing she also wants to say. Any one have any recommendation that I can really shut her big mouth up? Tag me.

<< Home