Hahahah... FIrst time blogging in school... Different feeling. Lolx. I passed my EXAM!!!! YAY! The one I took at BMC. WHew manz.. What a relieve.. I thought I'm gonna fail.. but luckily. hee:)I'm still deciding whether to wait for my dad and go to the BMC to take my cert for the Diploma in Travel and TOurism. Or should I take it another day. Hmmm... but must make a call first lah... TO call or not to call.. YAwnz.. so tired.. Feel like going home already manz..
*hee.. calling them now.. *
OH manz!!! I called them already but they say they don't have my name there!!! HOw sad.. THey said they would call me later. Aiya...
HAd Ham Mayo for lunch.. I feel so bloated!
Oh ya, Terrence Ong didn't come today to take attendence again! Arrived in school about 8.45 to do the frontpage project, but it's still incomplete! Still must present on Friday. Stupid technological thing. Idiot. And econs also! Haven't even rehearse. Then Monday's oral comm.. And we're going to Han Sheng's house to complete the very last bit of thing. I think it would be super funny on monday. hahahaha! *EE Boon discriminates me* hahahaha.. -.- Must bring so many things to his house tomorrow. Props.. everything. aiya. *waiting for the call*
Hurry and finish up!!!!!!!!!

<< Home