Friday, February 03, 2006

Hello! My blog! Happy Chinese New Year! HahahahA! Finally got time to blog already manz... Sigh. Just finish doing the Econs essay, and yes.. back to school already! Three weeks more to exams!!! HELP!
I went to my aunty's new house on Tuesday.. It's damn big manz! Really, three storeys high and a basement and also a big fish pond in the middle of the house. SO big so spacious and so airy. When my dad got home, I told him to move house. HAHAHAha. My cousin and I did the chocolate fountain for her brother and his friends. It was so nice. hee:) Love it.
Oh, I went out with Donnie yesterday. We went to bugis to walk around and went to the temple to pray and donnie got a "xia xia qian". I also had one when I went to Joo Chiat temple to pray. Sadded manz, hope I won't fail the exams and take supp paper or retake any modules!!! After that we walked to Marina Square.. Manz, what a long walk. OHOHOH!!! We saw many nice nice clothes, but didn't have the cash to spend it cos it was so expensive! SIgh. We went to the "Asian Kitchen" again and heard the same old song. hahahaha.. Funny. All the songs are the same. We ordered "Zha jiang Mian" and I ordered Mango Sago and donnie ordered Mango sticky rice. QUite nice, but Zha Jiang Mian was DEEEEELICIOUS. Way nice.
THen, while walking, we saw Felicia Chin fliming! SHe's so pretty! My GOD! Janis told me not to act like her fans then in the end she told me wanna take her autograph anot. Lame sia. -.-
I had my nails done in pink! Shocking pink! We went to Pan PAcific Hotel and found a place to finally thought that we could settle down, but once we sat down, there were securities all over. Bo bian, must go to the "Kofu" food court and paint them. We were sitting on the entrance/exit and so many people were looking. Hahaha.
Rushed home to change to go dinner. I wore this super red ah neh skirt and a red shawl with black blouse. hee;) kinda like the way I dressed.