Friday, February 24, 2006

WOO HOO !!!!! YAY MANZ! Finally !!!! THey're all over!!!!! I've been like mugging over the past week just because of the stupid F*cked up exams! Management, Econs and AFA were killers, but I hate that stupid AFA question! walao! DAmn it manz... Idiot manz.. But, whatever. Exams are over! This semester is tough, hope I make it through! Dun wanna take the supp paper. AW gosh. I'm so happy.
After exams, daddy took me to the dentist. I'm having braces manz. Well... next week they're gonna put it in, I guess. Now there're like eight rubbers inside my mouth to separate the teeth. Sommore still at the back.. so pain manz. I just swallowed up the noodles without biting. Can't wait for my teeth to be straight!
Oh yeah, didn't know ah leong shared the same interests as me. We're the Ducks' fans! I think I'm gonna get the jersey that he has.. Cos that's super cool manz!
Alrighty! Gotta post it and go find some other things to do.