Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wah.. Just got back manz.. DAmn super tired... Walked back and forth from Raffles City to Marina Square and again. Oh god. Now my legs are aching.

I went to meet Donnie, which she said "second shift" and EE BOon "third shift", hahhahaha. SO. We agreed to like buy each other a stalk of flower, but they don't have calla lillies, and we asked how much the rose cost. Guess how much? 10 bucks. What the hell manz... So ex! Ask them to rob the bank instead! 10 bucks for a stalk of rose? Go jump off a building manz! Totally dumbfounded lah! In the end, we didn't buy any flowers and we went to "Changing Appetite" instead, and my, the food is DEEEEEELICIOUS! I ordered Ebi Tempura Pasta

and it was nice. Oh. In the middle of dinner, I gave my D.I.Y card that I made to Donnie and she looked so touched. She even said that she was gonna cry. hahha. I had enough of pastas manz... SO sick of it already. Oh ya, then we went shopping, and so many people were like holding flowers and so many guys were in the flower shop.. LOL.
Some guys really like to spend money on flowers for their girls eh. Sigh. It's like so ex leh! $138 for a bouquet manz! Walao. I won't spent my innocent money on that stupid bouquet of flowers! If I'm the guy, I'll still buy, an average size one, that just fits. Too big --> eww.
I bought a nail polish, a doggie keychain. =) Speaking of soooooo many things, *sighs* I really didn't actually study anything today manz.... HOWWWW!!! Everyone is like pia-ing and I'm still slacking. Aiyo... Die lah... I must really start already... Friday's the big day manz.
TO ALL: Happy Valentine's Day!