YAY! Going shopping laterrr! With me daddy! Hooray! Cheers!
Oooh.. My right eye is swollen... So pain.. Don't know why like that. Sigh. It has this "yi li" in the middle of my upper eye lid. Well, at least my teeth is better. Much better. The doc gave me pain killers but I had only one yesterday. hee:) ooh boy, can't wait for Tuesday, then I can choose the color of the braces I wanna put on my teeth and take out that stupid rubber. Can't even eat a single thing properly, it's either don't eat, or put the food in my mouth and swollow. No biiting at all. Sadded.
Oh yeah, I made up with Ning Han and Ann yesterday.. I can't believe it manz. It was like Ning han talked to me over msn but I was bathing, so when I saw it was her I hesitated awhile, don't know if I wanna reply her. But I told ya, whatever it is, I'd just say "Hi" out of politeness. There, I've made it. She thought I didn't wanna reply her. Both of us really like, erm, apologised and we're friends again. Just hope that there wouldn't be any next time.. Hmm... Life is unpredictable huh.. Anything can happen anytime, any place. Am gonna meet Ning Han on Friday afternoon and have a good talk. I feel so relieved that our problem is solved. Now... Another difficult problem is yet to be tackled... "HALP!"
Bye for now! I'm gonna have "TAO HUAY" for breakfast!

<< Home