*my mouth is still hurting*
Wah. Woke up at about 1030 am. At least I got to sleep. I have 4 pain killers yesterday cos it hurt soooo badly that my gums and teeth went numb.Today huh... Wanted to watch "Snow Angel" on Ch56, but the pain was super unbearable, so I went to the dentist and just got home a few hours ago. Was actually meeting Donnie for lunch with Jenjira at One Cafe at Holland V, but Jenjira couldn't make it and my mouth can't take it, I can't even eat, then Jan went to reborn her hair. She's gonna put braces too! Yay!
Ooh! Yesterday I went to Chinatown. I met Hui Lee there.. She went to have injection for Hepitites B. At first couldn't recognise her cos she had sunglasses on, and I had to go near her and see who is that. hahahaa! I had fish porridge for lunch but I didn't finish it. It's the pain! Sigh. I ordered fries from McD, I can't even chew nor bite! Ohmygod. The only thing I can eat from the fries is the salt. -.- Went to walk around and went home. Seriously my mouth was hurting me like crazy. HAIZ! Poor mee:(
Anyone interested to go out with me, tag me please!
*PS. Ah Leong! wait for me to get my duck Jersey!

<< Home