Early day to blog today huh. Sigh. You can say that I didn't sleep a wink last night. Cos of my gums. Seriously they hurt alot. Yes, a lot manz. I went into the room at ard 12plus, then in the end at about 130am I went to watch tv. HAhaha.. Channel 8 was showing the Bruce Lee show.. Interesting huh.
Oh my. What am I gonna do? THe whole mouth is killing me.. The pain.. Oh gosh!
Oh my. What am I gonna do? THe whole mouth is killing me.. The pain.. Oh gosh!
A380 passes my house everyday though. Nice plane. One day I shall travel on it.
Haiz. Seriously I'm confused. Yeah, don't ask me what cos I have no idea myself. *ARGHHHH!!!! MY GUMS!!!! PAIN!!!* Oh manz... I feel like sleeping... Tues faster come!!! I wanna get the rubber outta my mouth!!! IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!
Haiz. Seriously I'm confused. Yeah, don't ask me what cos I have no idea myself. *ARGHHHH!!!! MY GUMS!!!! PAIN!!!* Oh manz... I feel like sleeping... Tues faster come!!! I wanna get the rubber outta my mouth!!! IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!

<< Home