Just got back from Bedok Interchange. I had bee tai mak for dinner. Boy, am I full. Went to NTUC, Giant and practically the whole of Interchange to walk around. Then, we went to Belano. Guess what? I saw Ann. Sigh. I didn't know it was her, cos she's changed a lot, physically. Yeah. I think she looked so mature that I couldn't even recognise her. She looked so different. She smiled at us, so I smiled back, cos I really didn't know it's her manz. I thought she was another ordinary sales assistant in the shop, but I was wrong. I thought she smiled at us cos I was telling a lame joke that the mannequin was a person and that must becareful not to run onto her. haha. So I thought that it was funny and the person in the shop laughed. SO I smiled at her. Haha... Was actually quite surprised to see her manz. TOok me quite awhile to recognise her. When I knew it's her, I just walked off without saying Hi to her. I felt kinda bad. I felt mean. Was I ? But... seriously, when I saw her I thought of what she said to me. And being five years of friends, I couldn't believe that she didn't trust me and ... Inside of me, I was really confused. Can you imagine? 5 years of friendship. Even my friends didn't think that their so called "joke" was funny either. Seriously, it wasn't! Sigh. And I wanted to clarify things with them, but I just don't have the courage. Don't call me coward, I just don't know how to start. Since they wrote what they felt in the friendster account that we used to share, then, I just hope for nothing but to wish them luck in everything they do. They were once my best friends, we shared beautiful, wonderful memories together that I'd never forget. The whole lot of neo prints we took. The shopping spree we went. It ended just like that. It's not easy to nurture a relationship, it's easy to end it with just a simple sentence. It's such a shame that it ended. Sometimes I really regret to what I've said or done. But what's done is done. We're just.. not fated to be friends. I just hope that wherever I see them next time, I'd just smile or say Hi.
*Anyone reading my blog and knows Ann, Let her know that I was being rude and didn't say HI to her just now. I'm sorry.

<< Home