Just got back home from all sorts of places. haha.. CHinatown, Peninsular and Funan. My day was quite boring, cos me dad dragged me and me mom to Taka to buy shoes for my uncle cos there's sale there. It still cost almost 80 though. So ex. Then daddy drove to Chiinatown. I ate "si chap hor" [yu pian hor fun]. Well.. As usual, I just swollow that down my throat. Haha.. I might suffer from indigestion manz. Didn't walk around in the streets of Chinatown cos three looks crowded manz. BUT! WENT TO THE SUPER WET MARKET AGAIN! Walao, never been so scared to go to a market before manz.. Seriously. It was so wet. I saw this fishmonger uncle cleaning the fish taking outt he scales and threw it back on to the display and then for what I knew I screamed cos I thought he was throwing towards my direction. Lolx. Silly me. So many people turned towards and look at me. So embarassing. Another was the uncle, he took five live "Sheng Yu" and hit it! hee:) I was like, "OUCH". It just died there manz. What the hell manz.. This kinda market can be really happening manz. Then went to Peninsula Shopping Centre and Plaza to look for the "Mighty Ducks" ice hockey jersey... Went every shop and ask.. But there weren't any. Oh manz. Ah leong said he'll find for me:)
In the end daddy bought me a skirt for 10 bucks. It's quite unique. I just lacked a blouse to fit this skirt. I think it's super nice! Then we went to Funan to look around and cos my printer went bonkers the day I wanted to print something for daddy. It just squashed up the papers! What a waste. I think it could be fixed, but later lah. Hahahaha! So we went shops to ask about the price, so there was this uncle, he was so nice! He sold us at 200 bucks for the Canon printer. Actual price was about 220. Other shops were selling at about 209 after they cut the price. Daddy bought this Patrizio Buanne album, that Italian singer.. I didn't know him at first... But I fell in love with him and his songs manz.. So nice!!! He looked so cute too. hahaha! What a hunk. Lolx. After that... Went back to Chinatown again.. Tea time! hee:) Had kaya toast and "kik ball" by Wei Hong hahahhahah! Then we came home. There was an accident downstairs. The car tried to avoid the other car and went up to the pathway, hitting the power box and the banner. Sadded sia. See, told you life could be so unpredictable.

<< Home