Haven't got time to online until now... Cos after my appointment I went to my uncle's shop in Tampines. Oh boy, the doc inserted the wire into the braces! It wasn't really painful but it was scary. Then, he tightened another piece of wire around the bracket ... I don't know how they do lah. Can't even see. I chose the white one, cos they don't have pink! Manz, to think I painted my nails pink just to match that! Sigh. They don't have it, can't blame them. But now.. I'm feeling the pain.. It's like pulling and pulling. The doc didn't tie everything, for which he said," Now you just start to put, give you discount, if put all, later you cannot tahan!". I was like.. Err.. Ok lor. Then now the thing is not tight.. like still can move wan.. Whenever I close my mouth or move it, sure will kenna wan. Haiyo!!! How manz.. Am I "zhi tao ku chi-ing"? Sadded. ALrighty, my appointment is due like 4 weeks time... Gotta go back and TIGHTEN the damn teeth.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- Wowiee manz.. I just got home from the dental clin...
- Just settled down. Just bathed, just came home fro...
- Just got back home from all sorts of places. haha....
- YAY! Going shopping laterrr! With me daddy! Hooray...
- Just got back from Bedok Interchange. I had bee ta...
- *my mouth is still hurting*Wah. Woke up at about 1...
- Early day to blog today huh. Sigh. You can say tha...
- WOO HOO !!!!! YAY MANZ! Finally !!!! THey're all o...
- Wah.. Just got back manz.. DAmn super tired... Wal...
- Yawnz.. What a tired day today is manz... I'm so s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home