Wowiee manz.. I just got home from the dental clinic 10 mins ago. Hahahaha... I was late for my appointment manz..For like half an hour. My dad's the cause. He very pro in"tu-ing" manz. And I finally got the stupid rubbers outta my mouth. I feel so comfy! Yay! The process took like 1 and a half hours.. That's part one.. which includes scaling, that cleans the teeth and blah blah.. then.. I can't remember. The sound was horrible manz. Then the doc measured the metal thing around my teeth.. after which he placed cement. Now it's glued in my teeth. hee:) I have the "brackets" if it's the correct spelling, stuck on my teeth already. But my mouth is hurting.. especially the outer part. He pulled my mouth so hard that I can feel my mouth is tearing apart manz.. About 1230, it was done. Part 1 was done. Waited for me dad to come to pay part of the bill. Guess what, he was late manz. The clinic supposed to closed at 1230 and e arrived at about 1250. -.- Oh, and I've got 2 special toothbrush and an ulcer cream in case my flesh gets stuck on the braces. Lolx. Now, what did I still miss? Oh, so tomorrow is the final thing. Part 2. The wiring and tightening. Oh boy. I'm so not excited already cos I know it will hurt. Ohohohoh! The doctor is super lame manz. Are doctors all like that? Hhahahaha. Funny. [everyone laugh? Lolx]

<< Home