Monday, March 06, 2006

HeYYYYYYYYY!!! I'm back back back bacccccck ! Seems like ages since I've blog. Well.. Only one day never blog lah.. Hahaha.. Yesterday was a super tiring day though. Met Ning Han at 2 plus in TM, to take my geog textbook back to do my ecotourism project. Stupid manz. And the photos that we took from Mr Yong's house last year. In the end she forgot to take her share and now it's my turn to return her. Lolx. Funny. It seems great to have friends back, and leave the past behind us. F&F="Forgive and Forget." So. We had a long talk, like from 2 plus, the time she arrived, until like about 6. Sat at McD for about 4 whole hours. Haha.. Caught up with the times I'd missed. Oh, I also bought a black and kinda moroon-ey nail polish from Watsons, Then I shared this Hershey's chocolate with Ning Han cos 2 for $1.95. Guess what? I didn't even pay for it! I went ahead to pay for my nail polishes and I thought she saw the chocolates and I just put in my plastic bag. When she gave me the receipt, I realised she didn't key in the value of the chocolates! hahahaha! Free chocolates.
Well.... HAte to stop but I've run outta things to blog... Hee:) Will blog again.. THAT'S a promise. :)