Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sigh. I'm seriously getting nowhere. My lips aren't getting better, everyone's off to work, and I'm at home do nothing, nothing at all. I tried to keep myself occupied by playing the piano, cos I'm currently trying to play the "Nostalgy" piece myself. It looks easy, but I'm a non-grader, so it's kinda hard for me. I only know the few notes in front. Manz, online the whole day isn't working out for me. I tried looking for jobs, but no one wanna employ me cos it's like I'm gonna work for one month. On and off, I have to attend my cousin's wedding in Penang, and it depends when my dad's going to leave for K.L again, and meet my aunts there and go together. Didn't feel like going cos her wedding is the day my results for the last sem is out. But my aunt.. She damn good in persuading and I'm soft lah.. So no choice gotta give into her. Sigh! Even if I go also can't eat anything. After coming back, maybe going for vacation, hopefully is HK... I've no idea. Honestly.
Tomorrow I'm meeting Ning Han.. Don't know whether I want to go or not... Cos my lips are not fully healed yet, I scared people see like will go like.. " eeee!" HAiz. The feeling to cry is here again. Ohmigod. Sorry people, will blog again.