Saturday, March 11, 2006

Gosh. I slept at 3 something last night. Cos I did something I didn't do for ages. Yup. That's having conference on phone. I talked until 3 plus sia!!!!! Can you imagine that! That's the lastest time I went to bed in this holidays manz. Unbelieveable. Oh, when I talked to my friends yesterday on phone, I realised that life really are full of obstacles and different problems keep arising. I used to think that aiya, this kind of things say say only, but its really true. So I'm like thinking how to improve ourselves everyday. We humans like myself sometimes cannot control my human thinking so I'll be thinking thinking thinking. Haiyo. I have a friend of mine, that erm... I don't know whether it's appropriate to say here.. but just to share.. He's a guy.. And he's like "gao da wei meng" externally and weak and "cui ruo" in the inside. Such poor thing. There's alot I don't know about him, but I think this type of people must really "handle with care" as if he's very fragile. See. There are so many kind people with so many different kind of feelings. I think being in a relationship is the time to nurture your "gan qing" with your the other half.. It's quite difficult though. Sigh. Arguments are inevitable. Honestly. The basic thing is that we need to have mutual trust in each other. Aiyo. I don't know lah.. I think I'm gonna stop here manz. If not I'll be going on and on like an old lady.
Sigh. Still got 2 more days I'm officially out of Singapore. Aww manz. I felt so excited a few days ago, but now I'm dreading it. Cos I know I'm gonna miss you guys especially that zi lan B2 Donnie ... of mine !!! Aww.. How sweet of moi. Hee:) Don't even know if there's time for shopping... Cos it's kinda rush. If there's time I'll bring some goodies back for you all! And yeah. I'd already packed my stuff manz. Damn kan chiong huh. Hee:) It's all "7788" already. I just need my charger that kind of things.. Oh manz. The worst thing is I cant have MUSIC! Don't even have a MP3 player. Haiyo. Well you know there's something call "SONY ERICSSON K750i".... hee:)
[Dramatically]
Allow me to continue when I when again.. Merci.
[takes a deep bow]