Thursday, March 09, 2006

Haiz.. Suddenly come online wan. So come here to blog. My feeling now ah.. damn undescribable. I really want to die manz.. Hoow I wish that it could be Sunday morning and I'd just be in the bus and go for a holiday. I really don't wanna stay here to see things that I don't wanna see. I don't even want to think about it. I feel so sad right now manz. No one can "ti liang" wo wan.
Just hung up on the phone with Jan, and before that we just went out to Bugis and to the new building that sells many chic clothes, and Jan bought one cos she really like it a lot. Guess how much was it? Close to fifty before 20% discount. I felt so heartache for her to spend so much money on that sweater manz. Went to M industries that sells Mickey stuff. Tried on clothes that were on sale. I really liked the blue striped one, but didn't buy cos I scared I wouldn't wear it out so it'll be a waste of it. Then... We went to walk around in Bugis, and took neoprints [FINALLY]! HAHAHA.. I looked kinda stupid in it. Always do. It was the machine that was "fan-operated". Oh, after that, we went to the Holland V to the cafe 211.
Well thanks to Janis blurness, we went down to the wrong stop and had to walk for miles and miles and miles..... Finally we reached... And we can't find the place. Haha.. IT was just opposite of us only. Level 4, Cafe 211. I ordered Beef Lagsana, and Janis ordered erm.. seafood pasta and a pizza. Yeah. We shared the pizza, of course. Aiya, as usual lah, the cheese stuck on my braces. I had to get it out cos I didn't bring my toothbrush along. Sigh.
Guess what? My sandles broke! What the hell manz.. This is the last thing that could ever happened when I'm out shopping manz! Arghhhh! It broke at the side first. Then it broke when I reached the bus stop. Wah piang eh, so damn dao mei today manz! Jan helped me buy a pair of slippers. Aiyo.. HAIZ! So.. Then we waited for the bus. My bus came and when I'm at Dover, Jan was still at the bus stop. Waiting for the bus. In the end she found out that the bus wasn't coming to this area. And she had to wait for the bus that goes to the interchange. HAHAHAHahahaha.. Told her earlier she didn't wanna listen to me to take the same bus as me to the interchange. See lah, Jan. hee.
I am sooo sooo sooooooo tired after a looong day manz. But I'm so happy to see my zi lan again... After so long manz...
TO DONNIE B2 ZI LAN AH JAN: Thanks manz! Thanks for the wonderful sumptous dinner that I had for ages! Love you to pieces manz.