Haiz.. I'm really dreading the trip tomorrow manz.. SO sian. I'm gonna miss ALLLLLLLLLLL my fwens and daddy.. Cos he not going. Aww manz. SIGH! I'm missing everybody now manz!!! HOWWWWWWW!?? DOn't feel like going already manz. Haiz. There I can't come online, I can't check my results and I practically can't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok lah, I don't know yet. I'm so hungry. Okay people. I won't be blogging these few days when I'm back. Will blog when I come home Strrrrrrrraight. I see if I have time to do shopping. Won't forget you guys.. If never go shopping then nothing liao. Hee:)
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- Gosh. I slept at 3 something last night. Cos I did...
- Haiyo.. I feel so sad manz.. Haiz. Dunno how to bl...
- Haiz.. Suddenly come online wan. So come here to ...
- Wooo! Just returned from the dental clinic again. ...
- Walao.. Wasted manz... Remember I bought the 2 bot...
- HeYYYYYYYYY!!! I'm back back back bacccccck ! Seem...
- Sigh. I'm seriously getting nowhere. My lips aren'...
- Seriously... I'm gonna complain... complain whatev...
- Haven't got time to online until now... Cos after ...
- Wowiee manz.. I just got home from the dental clin...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home