Woo-hoo! I have the house all to myself!!!!!!! LET'S PARRRRRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYYY!!! Aiya, no lah, just anyhow say wan. My grandma's been admitted to hospital yesterday because she's got phlegm in her lungs again. Second time.. I visited her yesterday, god, she is weak and frail as ever. It's like she "kiu" until like a ball like that. My dad said that she become "pi bao gu liao". Haiz. Then now the maid go to the hospital to feed her and me mom went to the sin seh to have her arm fixed with my aunt in Joo Chiat, I think. THen they going to Suntec for the food fair. [Today last day!! hurryy!] Yeah, I went there yesterday, and bloody hell manz, so many people were there and some carry dunno what shit.. Kenna my clothes. Idiots. I bought the cheese and black pepper sausage, and it's so nice! Hahahaha! I don't care manz, despite wearing braces, I just don't give a damn.. I just bite. hahahahaha. Then daddy go Malaysia. Sian ji puah. I alone leh. No one else. Me and me and me only. Oh. Daddy just called. The conversation is short and I replied him maximum 2 words. hahahah!
[riiiiiiing riiiiiiing..]Me: Haaa- low?
daddy: Yu Hui?
Me: Ya?
daddy: Your mother go out already ah?
Me: Ya.
Daddy: Ok.
Me: Bye- bye.
Daddy: Ok, Bye bye.
[puts down the phone.]
Yawnz. Tired manz. I just realised that I haven't blog for 3 days. hee:) Nothing to do online. Nothing to watch on tv also. Haiyo.
[after 10 mins....]
Ok lah.. I think I'm gonna stop. Nothing to blog liao. Sian.

<< Home