Tuesday, March 28, 2006

YO manz... Whoa.. I'm doing my BTMICE assignment and as well as blogging at the same time.. hahahaha.. Not multi-task lah, double task nia... Lolx. But wanna go watch tv already, had been typing and typing non-stop for the past hours.. AND I'm still not done with it yet!!! Still got a few more then I can be announced officially free of it manz, and can go China R&R. Haiz, sadded manz, not Hong Kong. Wanted to go there so badly, but the travel agents said that there is no room cos there's exhibitions blah blah blah going on there... So can't go. China instead. Oh well. Alternative lah. Must really go for shopping spree no matter what. That time go Malaysia didn't have the time to shop cos time's soooo tight. Sigh. OH! EE BOON: in case you are reading my blog, I saw you yesterday[sunday] at CC@Kino. hahahaha!
Wanted to call him but he looked so busy keying something on the computer screen and I had to go cos me folks were like,"Oi hurry up lah". My grandma is gonna be discharged from the hospital tomorrow! Glad that's she's fine.. :)
This Thursday is my upcoming appointment! Ohh laa laa.. Don't know whaat the doc is gonna go manz.. So excited yet nervous. I think he's gonna change the colour of the rubber thingy... Any suggestions what colour should I put next? TAG ME ya? Thanks people.