Friday, September 22, 2006

I've just changed my blog skin.. Haven't blog for the longest time. But I dont know how to like change the tagbox and when people view tt time must change the encoding.. Aw, I simply love Paris!
Sigh, I must say, things haven't been going smoothly ever since I've stopped blogging for like 5 months. My grands passed away in June, then after about 3 and a half weeks, my aunty passed away, and it's like suddenly there's a loss of 2 people in this world. Gosh manz, the thought of it makes me feel so depressed. Oh yeah, I started work already, it's like my very first job at Suntec the other day, doing an event for Allswell. People were booming, of course, IMF haven't start yet. But the next job was at Nescafe at the Marina Square.. Whoa, you must really see the crowd manz, so little people. The very first day was super bad. But at the end of the fifth day, we still didn't hit the record of a million cups of coffee to be given away, as well as the pictures taken. Typical singaporeans. Want free things but don't do any favour in return. Aiya, who cares.
Oh, and I got my results back. I passed all, and was sooo surprised that my French got an A. [Merci beaucoup Monsieur Mallard] GPA is rising, without a doubt. Man, you never seen me so depressed. Like five days before the release of results I was like having sleepless nights. I felt horrible when the fortune teller told me I'm gonna fail 2 modules. Walaoeh.. Scare me to death.
Well, I'm working at Tiong Bahru Plaza this Sat and Sun for Allswell again. So paiseh leh if see the N*scafe people there. Sigh! Bo bian lah, who ask I so "que qian".. =(
I shall blog next time round. *sianned*