Saturday, September 23, 2006

The clock officially struck 9 now.. in the morning. Yeah, I'm awake. I'm even "awoken" earlier. Since 8. Sigh. Don't ask me why. Really have no idea why. Okayyyy. I'm having sleepless nights and things are troubling me. I think I'm damn useless lah, haiz. I feel like going on a vacation but the stupid NYP TEP orientation starts at 2nd and start work immediately lor. WTH stupid NYP. I think we are the only ones who got TEP going on. Others like third year then industrial attachment.. Aiyo.. and next week.. damn jia lat. Must chiong for it ah. Haiz, yea, let's not think about anything for now. I'll just clear my mind by vacumming out my brains and wash it. I'll forget everything once and for all. =D
Haiz! Whenever I blog, there's sure bound to be bad news wan lah. I'm always grumbling and grumbling and nagging and nagging non stop. What to do? "xin zhong you ge jie da bu kai"... Ah.. Finally the IMF is over. They'll have to unblock the roads and not do the checks on cars.
*YAWNs* I'm so tired. I can't get to sleep anymore. I'll try maybe in the afternoon. And huh. My appetite.. It's decreasing manz. After the 5 days work at Marina Square, I've like lost about 4kgs. My meal for the day could be like cereals in the morning, bread and cupcake in the noon and some veggies for dinner. And I'm full. WTH lor. I'm not ill-treated or anything, but this is really weird. Normally I can just eat like anything I want at anytime of the day.. But now I don't even bother.
Today's gonna be another long long day by just staying at home. *Rots* You-tubing! Watching tv.. Ah, all the daily routines.. I better go enjoy my wonderful holidays before I can't enjoy until next year April. Stupid manz. No holidays! Damn it. Grrrr. *blog later =)*
Ciao.