Saturday, September 23, 2006

Help me people. I don't feel good at all. Definately a NO good. In fact I feel worse now than in the morning. I slept for about 3 hours and now I have a major splitting headache and I feel like puking. My head's damn heavy now. It's as if someone's using a hammer to crack open my nutshell. Ohhh my god. I don't wanna see a doc! ANd no meds for me! The smell really.. horrible. haiz. The pain is... so... idiotic. It just won't go away. Darn it.

How am I supposed to work tmr? See, how? Jia lat. I don't want later half way I collaspe then that case really jia lat ah. Haiz. =(
Wanted to watch the Steve Irwin's live memorial on Animal Planet this Sunday but I think I'm gonna miss it. Cos I knock off officially at 7. Hope there's a repeat telecast. He's such a wonderful guy with crikey personalities and characters. What a waste. He's such a treasure to Australia.