Friday, September 29, 2006

Just woke up from my nap.. Had a really good one. I'm really curious about myself.. It's like I haven't been sleeping for ages. So so so tired. Anyway, I went to TM to buy shoes earlier this afternoon. Haha..
Went to my uncle's shop first. Yup. I asked mommie to buy some fish [Gor heer] for my aunty, cos she is ill and also use my very first salary to pay. =) She was like nagging and nagging, "aiyo Yu hui ah, bu yong na me po fei lah..[ Yu Hui, don't need to spend anything on me]" Hahaha... Yeaa.. Pepper was there.. That silly pup. My mom trimmed her hair.. Such a vainpot. Sat so still, you know. Yeah, she's also a damn a scardy cat, or rather a dog... haha. So afraid of falling down from the chair, sat so still and didn't dare to move. My aunty threw food on the floor and she was like looking at it in vain.. And I kept kicking the chair to scare her. Lolx. So cute. Finally found her weakness. "Scared of heights".

Pepper cutting hair

Scardy puppy pepper

Pepper posing for me!

Damn zi lian.. lolx

MUahahahaha. Went to TM. HAHAa. I bought 4 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of heels, including a pair of white sandles [that finally came] and it cost me about $100 in all. GOsh. 3 days of my pay gone. I really love my shoes! Hee. =) But I was really pissed with the in charge of the shop manz.. Stupid lor. My mom was like talking to her and she didn't have the manners to answer her properly. She didn't even like eye contact.. So rude.. Treat customers like that wan sia.. I want to complain her lor! She's sommore still the incharge of that bloody shop leh! WTH.. SHe's an ass lah. Bleedy arse.

My shoes!
side view
What else did I miss... Hmmm... Oh, after that, my mom treat me starbucks. Hahaha.. Java Chip Frap. WOo~ shoik sia. Damn nice. Had the venti version.

My venti Java Chip Frap

Waited for my cousin there to walk over from his school but didn't see him.. Waited like half an hour lor.. In the end he was at his house downstairs so early. Hahahaaa. He waited damn long. You should see the look on his face.. Damn black. Hahaha.
Alright, really got to study and find food to eat already. Haven't had lunch. I might as well eat dinner now eh. See ya peeps. Ciao. =)