Tueday morning [26/9]
Yup. WOke up again so early this morning. 7.30 am. Don't know why so early, maybe because I got immuned to it cos of working hours. SO tired. I'm gonna sleep later. =)
AH, I finally remember what I forgot the other day I blog. That time was during my work, there was this customer who gave a $50 note and I was almost to the verge of saying "shit" but I was like "Shhhhi..." and he heard! But he didn't take it to heart. Hahaha. And there was another uncle.. He damn ti ko wan. I think he's either from the Q*aker or Heart Foundation.. He damn disgusting wan lor. Cos I thought he wanted to buy drinks then I smiled at him.. And he like showed and gave me the kissing look.. YUCKS!!! SO er xin!! The thought of it makes me wanna puke! He should go and "sa pao nao zhao yi zhao ta de yang zi" sia.. Ewww.. Pervert.
I'm talking to Ash on msn.. Hahaha.. She damn funny gal manz. And sooo lucky. Going to Geneva tonight with her mom. Haiz. Can get to see ang mohs. Lolx. Soooo envious of her. I wanna go too! I'll try squeezing myself in her suitcase. =D
Don't know tomorrow going out anot. Wai gong they all coming out this Saturday. And the Natas fair is going on around at expo. Aunty Wong they all working there. Must find time go di siao them. AHAHAHA..
Well, I shall blog later [ if I feel like it ..haha]. Ciao.

<< Home