Ahh.. Had a very good sleep last night. =) Maybe I've put things down, and told my mom about the thing. Was quite shocked. Hahaa. But I slept very late last night because of the talk with my mom lah. I feel good today manz. [Yeah baby Yeah.. Hahahaha]
Well well.. tomorrow's the Natas fair. Anyone interested to go on a holiday, please do turn up. Yeah, I'll be working there also lah.. Come and find me. 3 to 9 lorrrrrrr.. OMG. I fear people come and ask me questions I don't know how to answer them... *cries* Darn it manz.. Tomorrow's attire will be black pants. And they didn't say what kind of shoes. But standard lah, should be covered. Haiz, I'm gonna wear heels if it's gonna kill me. Yeaaaaaaa.. I'm going to buy later lah. My current heels looks abit weird. DOn't really look good in it. Tomorrow's the biggg day for moi. Heh heh. Shan't tell you. =P
I'm done with my complaining. But I think today will be a super great day for me. [I dread TEP] Yup. I'll blog again. Ciao.

<< Home