Thursday, September 28, 2006

Woke silghtly a bit later than the other days. =) YAY!
Haha.. But I still have my eye bags. So sad huh. Haiz. And I'm pimpled all over. Gosh. "jian bu de ren" leh. Must be the weather, not stable one, can rain and shine at the same time. Too heaty. Yesterday was the waterchestnut and sugar cane, today is Chysanthemum. Muaahahha.. Haven't had any breakfast though. Maybe after blogging.

I think my com has some problem.. It's nuts manz, I can't sign in to msn and when I was chatting halfway and there was a message saying that the message can't be delivered to the receipients. Stupid msn. Hmm.. I landed myself a job again [gosh] and might be working this weekend at Expo with Andy they all.. Natas Fair mah. I really short of money until very jia lat.. From the holidays until now, I almost had 3 jobs.. [if the person calls me later and wants me to work] including all the help from recuit express was pits and to the job interviews were crap and roads were ulu, the matter of fact is that, no one employs me after going through all those shit. Waste my time and had to wake up so darn early. I never wanna go to recruit express to get myself recruited already lah. All bluff wan. The pay also damn little.

Luckily there was Uncle Jay, whom I worked for, and made quite a lot of friends in this whole "job-bing" thing. Haha, of course lah, there were other friends from different company. Wonderful people. And the Nescafe event. Woo. Days were killer, but fun.. Yet fan nao also. Hahaha.. Don't ask me about fan what lah. I mean it's a bit late for me to post the group pic but I'll just post it anyway. =)

Nescafe peeps. Wonderful, aren't they?
Really learnt lots of new things while working. Gained a whole lot of experiences too. Learnt how to handle, tackle.. whatever lah.. customers, "ren the top de lian se".. Haiz.. Hope they are useful for TEP. =) If I really get to work for the NATAs, it would be another brand new experience, I think. Cos it's all about travel. Which I lurrrrrve. Woo~!
I'm going out later! Hooray! =) THe past few days I've been cooping myself up at home, sleeping. Haha.. Really, cos I'm like really shagged. But todayyyy.. Heh heh. Different case. Maybe I'll go catch some sleep before I go out. Again. haha.
Haiz, I really got to enjoy these few days alreadyy lo. TEP gonna start next monday. And seriously honestly frankly whatever speaking, I'm NOT AT ALL thrilled. I can't get to go to the starlight movie thing.. Sob. *Sigh*
Alrighty, I'll stop blogging for now. Time for breakfast! Ciao !
"Everday is a brand new day. A brand new beginning."