Haha.. I'm backies! Wah, today went alot of places.. Ok lah.. not alot.. Just a few. Haha.. Went to first stop.. Bishan. Walked around for about 40 minutes and then took a bus to TPY.. I must say.. quite good. Neighbourhood place. So convenient. I've never really been there before.. So am so glad to walk around there. HAhaha.. I'm such sua ku. I ate my dinner the earliest today sia.. About 4 something lor.. My god. Then.. Went to Marine Parade. Hahaha.. Took a bus there too. Ate again. McDonalds. Walao. I'm stuffed like a pig liao lah. Actually I didn't finish my food. Hahaha..
Oh. Had a H2H talk. With whom ah? Dunno. Hee.. Dunwan to tell you. Bleah =P. heehee.
Anyway.. Andy did really land me a job during this weekend. Walaoeh.. I'm working afternoon. SOOOOO long. At least my friends will be there! Yay! hahaha. 3rd job liao. Not bad ah. HAhahahaa. Now what I've got to do is to study and study for that fair. In case people ask about it lor. I hope no one asks. Cos I'll be at a loss of what to say. Seriously. Okay.. Got to go sleep soon.. Will blog tomorrow =)
Ciao.

<< Home