Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just woke up from my short "nappie". Finally the Natas fair had already ended. I earned good money. Hahahaha. Yesterday the ang moh went back to Perth, so I had to cover for her the whole day. Reached about 945 yesterday, and then slack around abit, went to talk to Lynn and blah blah. Was really crowded. Really crowded. But I still feel sian lor, nothing to do wan. No people come and ask about the car rental that kind of thing. Everyone was asking about Northern Perth [Coral Coast]. Damn amazing la the place, got so many nice attractions. I wanna go there too! Went for my lunch break with Lynn. First time at the last day of the event go froe break sia. Had mee siam. Not nice wan, compared to the North Canteen in school. Then the pretty ang moh [the one promoting northern perth, sit next to me wan] went back at 330pm and left me alone.. ALL alone there lorrrr. Then people was like asking me what attractions and the weather of Perth this and that.. I was like, "walao, pls lor, I doing on car rental side, not promoting Coral Coast lor".. But I still went on telling them some attractions lah.. Southwest also. Bo bian what, must cover for her... Picked up from her the last 2 days wan.. Everytime hear her say the same thing, it's all in my nutshell liao lor.
After that.. around.. 545pm, went for dinner break [actually wanted to go slacking] with Ee Boon. I had 2 curry puffs [tasted damn awful], and later half of the wafer. Damn nice! HAHAHAHA. Oh! and my heels got stuck in the hold twice in 2 days sia! Idiot lor. Make me so malu infront of so many people. Haha, Ee boon thanks for saving my life. AHAHAHAHA!
Yeah, went back to my booth which was so quiet as usual.. Then there came this Indonesian man.. Talked to him for quite long la.. He was asking about the Coral Coast as usual and then I told him lor.. He asked me if I went there before, then I said no. HAHAHA. He was like, "wah, I thought you went there before, you explain until as if you've been there. Very good." Dunno he telling the truth anot lah, but I felt very "shuang" cos got compliment in these 3 farking days lor. Talked the most in the 3 days also. =) He happened to be one of the beach resorts director of Jakatar sia! Woo~ Next time must plan trip to go there already!
Clarence damn li hai to pao gals wan sia.. I was like asking him if he asked anyone for phone number, and he said he got one from Chan Brothers. Win liao lor.. He said this thurs going out with her.. Lolx. *bows*
Oh, and today I went to school in the morning for that stupid TEP orientation.. I'm starting school on 16th of Oct and will end around 13th April lor. Damn. I'm not with Jan and Sab, all kenna separated liao. Sad sia. Luckily got shuang shuang jie jie. And my ah ma. Haiz. Still got ICA wan lor. Project sommore.. DAmn sick wan leh this bleedy school. Others also don't have.
The haze is pretty bad around my area.. Especially at night. Whoa. You can't believe it lor. I also can't believe my eyes. It's so bad until you can't breathe. haiz.
Still got 2 weeks for me to enjoy before I do anything. I gonna go parrrrty~! Chiong Chiong Chiong! HAHAHAHA. Alrighty, blog again tmr. Ciao =)